Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brownie in a Mug

Ok, so you really want dessert. Something chocolatey. Something good. But you don't want to spend a lot of time and you don't want something huge. I have the perfect solution for you! Brownie in a mug!! So quick and delicious and will definitely satisfy that craving. Just mix ingredients in a mug and microwave for one minute.



Brownie in a Mug

Ingredients:

4 Tbsp flour
4 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
dash of salt
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp water
1/3 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:

Add the dry ingredients to a mug.
Then add the oil, water, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
Microwave for about 1 minute.

The brownie will be hot and gooey. Perfect right?! You gotta try this!!


21 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omergerd best thing ever omnomnom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subbed applesauce for the oil and put vegan marshmallows on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds SO good. But I don't have a microwave anymore :-/. I suppose you could make a mini cake in a muffin tin though!

      Delete
    2. Just eat it raw! It's vegan; there's no salmonella. :D

      Delete
    3. You are a goddess.

      Delete
  4. I made it but one minute didn't suffice. So I put another minute on, and... voila! Yummazing ♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brownie saved my life.
    Ok, maybe that's a bit extreme, but seriously it was soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so tasty and dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make it with walnuts and Ghiridelli chocolate chips and replace veg with coconut oil, soooo good! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soo good! new favorite, thanks♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subsituted maple syrup for the sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ate the batter raw in the mug. Oh, sweet baby Jebus. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I make this all the time! I like it a little gooey so i put it in for 45 seconds. Tastes like warm brownie batter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used two (2) tablespoons of sugar and a little bit of honey and it was sweet enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it doesnt taste that good honestly it just tastes sugary not chocolately

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was so good! 10/10 would recommend

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't have cocoa powder so I used chocolate syrup.

    4 Tbsp flour
    2 Tbsp sugar
    2-3 Tbsp chocolate syrup (depending on how chocolaty you like it)
    dash of salt
    2 Tbsp vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
    2 Tbsp water
    1/3 tsp vanilla extract

    You'll still cook it for one min in the microwave. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just rediscovered this recipe! Ran out of vanilla today, but I had some lemon extract on hand and it was an AMAZING replacement. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete